We offer you tailor-made short-term rentals based on your interests. You can choose between the various groups of activities that we have prepared just for you.
On our three-day tour, you can discover the attractive coast and hinterland of Northern Croatia – the Kvarner Gulf and Istria – together with its history and cuisine. You can choose between 3 active days of hiking and biking or guided sightseeing tours in the mornings and spa treatments and culinary experiences in the evenings. In spring, you can enjoy dishes made from local lamb and wild asparagus, while in autumn you can treat yourself to some truffles, mushrooms and olive oil. A glass of excellent Istrian wine perfectly complements every menu.
Shorter tours are available in the region of Kvarner and Istria starting from April to June and from September to November.
Pre-tour DAY / Thursday
- Boarding in Opatija
- A welcome cocktail accompanied by our Chef’s choice of appetizers
- Dinner in one of the top seafood restaurants in Kvarner
1st DAY / Friday
- Morning yachting to the island of Cres
- Hiking tour to St Nicholas from Osor to Nerezine (3.5 hours)
- Cycling tour from Cres to Osor
- Exploring the islands with your local tour guide: Cres, Osor, Mali Lošinj, Veli Lošinj
- Visit the museum of Apoxyomenos, which presents the Greek statue of the same name dating from the 2nd century BC. The statue was discovered close to Mali Lošinj in 1996.
- Relaxation in one of the best Croatian Spa resorts
- Dinner in one of the top restaurants in Croatia where you can try the unique Kvarner shrimps or Cres lamb
2nd DAY / Saturday
- Morning yachting to Rovinj
- Guided tour of Istria with a visit to the towns of Motovun and Grožnjan, stop at one of Istria’s many famous wineries along the way
- Istrian bike tour
- Spend the rest of the day enjoying beauties of Rovinj
- Dinner in restaurant Monte (*Michelin star)
3rd DAY / Sunday
- Morning yachting to Brioni islands (national park).
- You can choose to explore the archipelago by golf-car or by cycling around the island
- (1.5 hours).
- The second option is to play golf or simply admire the ancient ruins and the amazing fauna.
- Yachting back to Opatija.
- The price includes:
Fuel cost, VAT 13%, yacht accommodation, captain/hostess service, tender, transfers to destinations, Tour guides, admission to museum and national parks, mooring or anchor fees and breakfast.
Provisioning, personal laundry, communications, lunch and dinner and Croatian tourist tax 7 HRK/person/day (approx. 1 EUR/person/day).